About

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Acontia  NOCTUIDAE   Week 3

  This is the final lot from Acontia. Although I have some other photos they are closely matched with the ones I am presenting here.

These are possibly Acontia detrita (Sometimes referred to as Acontia clarissa )






 Family:- NOCTUIDAE
Sub Family:- ACONTIINAE
Genus:- Acontia
Species:- possibly detrita species




















**********************************************************************************

I think this is Acontia crocata



Family:- NOCTUIDAE
Sub Family:- ACONTIINAE 
Genus:- Acontia
Species:- possibly crocata species but I may be wrong because I think they are possibly too tropical for us.





**********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment